Guardian Pharmacy SEFL’s November Team Building Exercise, appropriately named “Hello Autumn,” involved members of our staff divided into three teams to compete in a number of quick-thinking exercises. Fortunately, our daily thought-provoking work allowed each of the teams to be well prepared for what was to follow!
The challenges included:
- Solve a puzzle by finding the 3 words associated with Autumn
- Write down the words to obtain a 3-digit number which was the pad lock combination code
- Unlock the pad lock on the assigned locker
- Pull out the bagged scarecrow wardrobe
- Dress a designated team member with the 5 chosen articles of the bagged scarecrow wardrobe
The first team to complete all steps was deemed the winner.
Can’t wait to see what winter activities are in store for us!
The Winning Team